Monday, December 8, 2008
8:51 PM | Posted by
Stacey Stafford |
Edit Post
Seriously, people, the drama is getting out of control! Last time I had checked, highschool was somewhere around (well the years aren't important) but many years ago! Can't we all just live together, happy in our medication induced euphoria? I mean I can share my xanax if some doesn't have any. I am just sooooooo tired of people trying to convince me that someone else is bad for this or that, wanting me to agree and throw in some badmouthing fun myself. I guess because this crazy gossip-party could describe all of my highschool years and many of my college years I am just tired of it. And there's a difference between needing to talk with a close friend about something that's upsetting you and just tearing into people you barely know! I need to come up with a new phrase that will stop people mid-tear, and let them know that I'm not interested. I'm pretty sure most people wouldn't react well to hearing "Get over yourself, you have way more problems than they do, and I don't give a crap what they've done to you." I don't know, now that I've said it maybe that would work. I'll let ya know....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am so with you on this- I am WAY tired of drama and also of CRAZINESS...
You are THE master of saying nothing on your blog.
"One time, this one thing happened to this one girl. And don't you hate that?!"
:-)
I need more juicy details to comment correctly on this blog....but, would that cause drama?
Post a Comment