Tuesday, December 23, 2008
This blog may come across wrong, and I really don't intend for it to sound so negative, but I'm kinda ready for Christmas to be over now. Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas. I love the decorations, the presents, the candy and other good eats, but this year I'm just kinda done. I was so excited to get my Christmas tree, and we had fun decorating it together (it's okay Amber you can puke, I know that was a little too romantic for either of us) but now I can't wait to get that monstrosity out of my living room. I'm usually singing Christmas songs even after Christmas, but this year I'm not feelin' those so much. I need to lose some weight, so the wonderful food I usually plow into will make me feel guilty. Cody and I have to do two Christmases in one day, just like thanksgiving, and that makes it hard. He just works so much there is really no other option. Justin, Beth and Parker probably won't be at Christmas when Cody and I are there, so I won't be able to see Parker open his gifts. AND my brother isn't coming down this year! I don't know, it just doesn't really seem like Christmas this year. I am however, really excited for Anna to open her gifts from me and Cody- and I'm excited to see Cody open his gifts. So, don't misunderstand, I don't want to skip Christmas, just hurry it up and have it be over with :).

2 comments:

Amber said...

ok first of all- two blogs in one night! that's awesome.

Christmas is almost over- breathe in, breathe out.

that is sad you will miss Beth and Parker and Justin- can't you switch to the evening?

Julie said...

I'm feeling ya on this one. I, too, need to lose a few extra pounds but my gift to myself is to pig out and not worry about it until Monday (in case of left overs). Trust me, the weight will still be there Monday. Mine isn't going anywhere :)