Friday, December 26, 2008
I had such a good day today! I have been planning for about two weeks to take down my Christmas tree today, but awesome me got it taken down last night (yes, the actual night of Christmas- sorry, I couldn't stand it anymore). So this morning I got to sleep in until I actually wanted to get out of bed, then I got up and took my time getting ready. After this I got to watch one of my favorite babies, Hunter. He had kinda a hard day, but we did alright. While I was watching him, one of my best friends, Ashley came over and hung out. Ashley moved to Columbia about a year ago and I've really missed having her around all the time. She used to live right across the hallway from me, so I got used to her being around. We got to sit and talk, with a few little baby interruptions, for about 3 hours. Jaimme, Hunter's mommy, came to pick him up and was able to stay for about an hour and talk too. We all had so much fun together, I wish we could do it again tomorrow! My poor little puppies, however, were not so happy. They got stuck outside for quite awhile while the baby was here. It was a nice, balmy day so they were fine, just a little disgruntled at being ignored for so long. All in all, I've just enjoyed today. Thank-you Lord for today!

2 comments:

Julie said...

That sounds like a great day! I would love to just be able to sit and talk with my girlfriends for hours. Yah for you. You deserve it!

Amber said...

Glad you got to enjoy time with your friends. Friendship is one of my most highly valued blessing.