Thursday, December 25, 2008
11:06 PM | Posted by
Stacey Stafford |
Edit Post
My sister is one of the funniest people I know. I laugh more with her than with any other person. Maybe we have so much fun cause we are so alike, somehow we always manage to end up laughing with tears streaming down our faces. Tonight was no exception. We spent Christmas evening at our parents house and around nine o'clock we started home. Amber was giving me a ride, and before we left she took a moment to send a text. I look over to see what she's doing and she is sitting in the driver's seat with her sunglasses on when it is pitch black outside! I innocently ask if she knows she has them on and she just gets this shocked look on her face. Wow, this is my ride home tonight? We just cracked up laughing and couldn't stop. We finally get the car started and are on our way. We decide to stop at Sonic because little baby Anna is wanting a "banilla shake". Seriously, we drove three circles around Sonic before she finally stopped and ordered. We get our food and she starts to drive off- except her car is in park. After a moment of complete confusion (Why the hell is my car not going?) she realizes the problem. She promptly changes gears and pushes on the gas...and.... we go backwards. Again the look of confusion followed closely by complete irritation and disbelief. One more try and we're finally able to complete the drive home safely. Maybe you just had to be there...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Ha! I love "tell on Amber" stories! Hilarious!
Post a Comment