Tuesday, December 16, 2008
I'm soooo glad to be done with school
I love cuddling with my down comforter and my dogs
Man it's freakin' cold out there
I miss Papa today
I love my new place
I love the new pictures I bought today- thanks Amber
My sister is the only other person I know that's as crazy as me
I love flair- yep I do
My niece is the funniest two year old that I know
Poor baby Parker-he's been so sick lately
I love christmas
Windowless vans are scary
Will I make it through next semester?
I love home
I'm hungry and just ate Wendy's
I getting tired and it's not even ten yet
I'm getting old
Is anyone still reading this?
Spring is my favorite time of year
Daisy is fat- I mean REALLY fat
My house is a DE-SAS-TER
Yes, I know that's not actually how you spell disaster
I hope that's how you spell it, cause if not people will make fun of me
I love this picture




I'm done now

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love my down comforter, too. It's just so cozy!!

Amber said...

I am still reading. Disaster is how you spell disaster. I am getting old too- older than you. In fact it's kinda mean of you to say that seeing as how I am a lot older than you. I really am a little nuts. I hope that stupid lady at kohl's feels bad today. I love Starbucks tea.

Julie said...

What's the Kohls's story? Sounds like a good one. This is a great blog! I might copy it. BTW...I'm reading too.