Saturday, November 29, 2008
5:54 PM | Posted by
Stacey Stafford |
Edit Post
I don't have any huge dramas in my life right now, and I'm feeling rather emotionally stable (amazing I know) so I'm just gonna blog about all the little things I have caught my little pooches partaking of. Here goes...
fake plants... of any sort, shape or color
garlic bread, which was then hidden in the couch for later... don't ask
toilet paper- daisy's fav
chocolate chip cookies
halls cough drops
harry potter book- still feelin' that one
their own poop- yep, he's that gross
Daisy's poop- he doesn't even let it cool
flies- Wrigley's fav
dirt
grass
bird seed- they both loved this
tampons pulled from trash
Cody's freshly made grilled cheese sandwich- still snickering over that one
ice that falls out of fridge
hand lotion
and yes... Dad's favorite.... JUNE BUGS!!!
fake plants... of any sort, shape or color
garlic bread, which was then hidden in the couch for later... don't ask
toilet paper- daisy's fav
chocolate chip cookies
halls cough drops
harry potter book- still feelin' that one
their own poop- yep, he's that gross
Daisy's poop- he doesn't even let it cool
flies- Wrigley's fav
dirt
grass
bird seed- they both loved this
tampons pulled from trash
Cody's freshly made grilled cheese sandwich- still snickering over that one
ice that falls out of fridge
hand lotion
and yes... Dad's favorite.... JUNE BUGS!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ok...my disgusting dogs will eat poop too. What is up with that? Nasty. The june bugs are hilarious! One time while Josh and I was on vacation and my sister was dog watching (way before kids, when dogs were important to me) our old dog got into the 40lb bag of dog food and ate all of it, in one sitting. My sister told me about the mess of vomit and poop she had to clean up. hehehehe Funny imagining her cleaning that up.
well you already know about dumb dog's eating habits. But you might not know that Julie W's cat goes nutso for any sort of bread product. Actually rips into the packages to get at them. I think she was actually intended to be my cat and Julie got her by mistake!
Post a Comment