Friday, November 7, 2008
5:16 PM | Posted by
Stacey Stafford |
Edit Post
Well, here we go. I'm trying this out with no commitments- don't judge me if I am an absentee blogger sometimes. I'm crazy busy at times, and I might forget. I've thought about doing this for awhile now, but I have had my doubts. I don't have a lot of time to donate to this, I'm not sure anyone actually wants to peek into my crazy brain, I don't know if I have enough to say to have my very own blogspot. Then I realized - I need another reason to not study (I've about used up all my old ideas), a peek into my brain might make others feel better about themselves, and I ALWAYS have something to say. I can't promise these blogs will always be funny or entertaining, I can't promise I won't get too mushy or that I won't spell things wrong. Sometimes I get up on my soapbox, sometimes I say too much- but in all my faults, you will always find me at the heart of my blogs. Feel free to comment back- It makes me feel great to see people actually read what I write! Hope you enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yea! You're blogging! Love the title (still have that dratted gnat in the car). Can't wait to add you to my daily list! And yes I expect something new to read everyday. (:
Hey girl! I'm so glad you did this. I've been wanting to do it for a while myself. Maybe someday I will??? Love the title!
This is a really good idea. I didn’t know anyone could create a blog. Talk to you soon.
It is S.F. not anonymous. Sorry I can't ever figure these things out.
Post a Comment