Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Well, I think my trial period with blogging is over. I officially love it. It is just an outlet for all my feelings, good or bad. I also LOVE reading all my responses from you guys. My little heart is just so happy when I see I have a new comment. I find myself wanting to comment back to the comments, but I don't have a way to do that :(. So keep talking to me guys, I really like reading them! I also find myself carrying my camera around more so that I can take pictures of my life to post them on my blog at a later date! Ha, I'm so pathetic. Oh well, as Amber always says, it is what it is!

So, I haven't had a whole lot to blog about lately. I'll just give you a general idea of my life right now...

We bought our first christmas tree this year, after almost 3 years of marriage! We finally have a place to put it too! Anyway, we don't have any lights for it yet, and all my decorations are packed away at my parents house for the time being, so we just have a huge bare tree in our living room. Yet it still makes me happy to see it.

I had a bad time at school yesterday. I had to switch out patients half way through because my patient had a cold sore and we can't work on them if they have anything contagious. This meant that I had to find a new patient (not easy to do) break down the entire chair and clean it (very time consuming) and then start all over again with my new patient. All in all, I had very little time to practice what I needed to practice and was very frustrated by the end. However, I did get a very reassuring email from our director letting me know that it wasn't my fault and that she would work extra with me next time. Her little pep talks always make me feel better. (no, it's not brown nosing either!)

Well, that's about all I have to say. I'm looking forward to the holidays and eating all that great food!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Told you bloggin was fun- glad you jumped on the bandwagon. (:

Julie said...

Yah! You've become a regular!