Saturday, November 15, 2008
8:56 PM | Posted by
Stacey Stafford |
Edit Post
Last night I was lucky enough to be able to babysit for one of my best friends, Jaimme. She has an adorable little boy, Hunter. He is about a month and a half old. I had so much fun taking care of that little baby. I had had a pretty long day and was kinda feeling down, just some rainy day blues I guess. But holding that sweet baby, feeding him and taking care of him just brought me so much peace and joy. He slept most of the time, just laying his little head against me. I just held him close for hours. It was like his peace just seeped through to me. When he woke up, he just laid beside me, taking in his surroundings. I was sad to have to leave him behind when his mommy came home. I can't wait til Cody and I get to have one of those little bundles! What a blessing from God!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm ready for you guys to have kids too- this family needs another little bitty baby since mine grew up on us ):
Oh boy...you've been "bit" by the baby bug. Yah! If you ever need more kid time just give me a call, I know 2 boys you can borrow :)
Post a Comment