Thursday, November 10, 2011
12:00 AM | Posted by
Stacey Stafford |
Edit Post
Today you turned 8 months old. You are such a happy, sweet little baby girl. You bring joy to our lives everyday. I can't imagine what my life would be like without you in it. I have loved every moment of mommyhood, but these last few weeks have been so fun. I love to watch you discover the world around you and figure out how to do new things. Daddy and I are always telling each other all your new accomplishments. We thank God every day for giving us our little girl.
At 8 months old, you are...
Sitting up like a pro. You rarely topple over now, though I still put a pillow behind you when you are on the wood floor.
You LOVE being in your walker. You zoom all over the house in it and can turn a complete circle. You can reverse and turn sharp corners too. Sometimes you run over the dogs; Daisy has had to learn to move out of your quickly, or be run over. She doesn't quite understand this new development. You get very upset if you get stuck on the rug or against furniture. You sit and scream until someone comes and gets you.
You are eating great these days as well. You take a 7 1/2 oz bottle 4 times a day. You eat bananas and oatmeal in the morning. You also like peas, green beans, sweet potatoes, squash, carrots, apples, pears, peaches, avocados, and cheerios. I think you would continue to eat as long as I kept offering the food!
You are still in a size three diaper. I think you may be in these for awhile longer.
You can sleep through the night, and most nights you do. We still have some rough nights though. There are times when I put you in bed with me, especially if Daddy and I both have to work the next day. Bedtime is usually between 7-7:30pm. You are usually up by 6-7am.
You are wanting to be mobile soooo bad, but just haven't quite gotten it down yet. You think you should be walking, so you get mad if we try to get you to crawl. You can turn yourself in a complete circle while sitting and you try to pull yourself up on us. You haven't quite gotten this accomplished yet.
You are staying with Grandma Melanie and Aunt Sally on the days that I work. You do great with both of them. I hate leaving you, and get sad sometimes, but I'm so glad I can leave you with family.
You are discovering your voice these days. You lots of vowels and some consonants. We are trying to get you to say momma and dada, but nothing so far. You really enjoy screaming at the top of your lungs. Most mornings you lay in your crib for awhile just jabbering to yourself and playing with your nukky.
These pictures were taken at about 7 1/2 months old by Ashley. We were so happy with how they turned out. You are such a beautiful baby!

One of my very favorites

such a big girl sitting all by yourself!

Everybody loved this picture

Baby blues!

Your first Halloween costume~ you were so cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
One of the cutest cows I've ever seen!
Post a Comment