Sunday, November 6, 2011
7:45 PM | Posted by
Stacey Stafford |
Edit Post
Well, I'm about a month behind on this post....sorry honey, I started a new job and completely forgot about posting each month. So.....when you were 7 months old you were...
Going to bed around 7pm and waking up between 5:30 and 6:00am. I liked the 6:00am days better! Sometimes you still cried at night, but you mainly slept through each night without a problem.
You were sitting really well and hardly ever toppled over. You were really wanting to crawl, but didn't quite manage it. You were able to hold yourself up on your hands and knees, but couldn't quite figure out what to do from there.
You were eating great too. You really liked peas the best, but we started feeding you a lot of different fruits and you really enjoyed those. We finally got a good schedule down and you have done really well on it ever since. You took four bottles a day, about 4 hours apart. You would eat baby food between each bottle.
You still weren't napping real great at this point. Your naps were around half and hour and you were taking 3 to 4 a day. I was really hoping to stretch these out longer, but you resisted and unfortunately won!
You outgrew all 3-6 months clothing and I had to put away A LOT of outfits. I was a little sad and fought back tears with several of them. You were fitting into 6 month and 6-9 month clothing pretty well at this point.
As always, we loved watching you grow and you are the joy of our lives! We love you baby girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment