Monday, September 6, 2010
I'm FINALLY 12 weeks pregnant! I feel like I've waited forever for this week to come. I think because I found out I was pregnant and told everybody so early, that it seems like it's taking forever. Everything I read says the 2nd trimester should bring about more energy and less puking. Count me in!!

I've actually been feeling much better lately. I still get tired pretty quickly, but I can live with that. I haven't puked in 2 weeks, YEA!!! I think I'm actually enjoying this pregnancy thing now. It's kinda strange, but since I've been feeling better it's harder to believe I'm pregnant. I guess because I feel more like myself, but I'm not far enough along to feel movement yet, I just don't feel pregnant anymore. It's kinda sad. I'm quite sure it won't last long though!

I can definitely tell a difference in my belly now. I doubt other people can see yet, but it's getting harder and bigger everyday. I've already bought a bella band, which is a band you can wear that allows you to have your pants unbuttoned without anybody being able to tell. I'm sure it will come in handy!

I had so much fun the other day. My sister has kindly kept everything she used for her daughter for me. And now I can actually start looking through things and deciding what I want. Me, Amber and Mom spent an entire afternoon going through everything and deciding what would stay at mom's and what I would take home. I do think we may have scarred Anna for life though. It was very hard for her to let go of some things. She kept looking up at me with her sweet little face and saying, "I'm still playing with this." It just about broke your heart!

I've been pretty busy these last few weeks. I've been working quite a bit, which is definitely a good thing! This coming week I'll work 4 days and I'll be traveling a lot! I'm not really looking forward to that, but I will be glad for this week to be over. Being a hygienist is tough work. REALLY! You're on your feet and running most of the day. If you're patient is late, your whole day is thrown off and you have to work even faster to catch up. Every office does things differently and they all expect you to remember how THEY do things. I know it's good experience, but I can't wait until I have my own room and am in the same place every day. I'll be exhausted after this week, but hopefully the paycheck will make it worth it! I'll let you know on my next blog :)

0 comments: