Sunday, September 26, 2010
This week was very exciting because I got to get our baby's crib!!! We ordered it online, so we had to wait until it came in, but it was worth the wait. Cody and I picked it up and Mom and I put it together. I think it is really pretty and goes perfect with what I want to do with the baby's room. I had a ton of fun putting all of the gifts we've recieved in the crib and arranging them so they looked cute. I'm really excited about getting the rest of the furniture to go in the room! Here's a picture of our baby's bed.

1 comments:

Ashley said...

Soooo exciting. I can't believe you and your mom put it together. You guys are so handy. I love love love the crib. I can't wait to see what bedding goes into it. =)