Saturday, January 9, 2010
11:17 AM | Posted by
Stacey Stafford |
Edit Post
There's not too much happening in my life right now. I have to start back to school in 3 days. I'm really not looking forward to it, but I know that the sooner I start back, the sooner it will all be over with! This will be the last semester of school I will EVER have. There are higher degrees I can get in Dental Hygiene, but I've decided that I will not pursue them. I've been in school, in one way or another, for 8 out of the 10 years since I graduated high school. Crazy, I know. And yes, that is enough time for me to have become a doctor, but no, I will not be a doctor when I'm done. And, no, I do not appreciate any jokes about it!
There are still several mountains I must climb in order to become an RDH, but they are much fewer in number these days. I'm still looking forward to the day when I can write about my graduation ceremony. Which, by the way, will be May 16, 2010! I can't wait!
Well, that's about it. It is brutally cold outside right now, so I'm trying to stay inside the house as much as possible. Other than that, life is pretty boring!
There are still several mountains I must climb in order to become an RDH, but they are much fewer in number these days. I'm still looking forward to the day when I can write about my graduation ceremony. Which, by the way, will be May 16, 2010! I can't wait!
Well, that's about it. It is brutally cold outside right now, so I'm trying to stay inside the house as much as possible. Other than that, life is pretty boring!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
didn't know you had an actual graduation date- that's exciting! I'm very proud of you!
Post a Comment