Wednesday, January 27, 2010
8:01 PM | Posted by
Stacey Stafford |
Edit Post
Well....I'm taking my mock boards tomorrow.
Bright and early.
8:00 am.
For those of you who don't know, the mock boards is a practice test for my actual national board exam. The purpose is to show me "where I am" in the studying process. Yeah.
Our teachers made sure to tell us that they wouldn't grade us on the results..... I made sure to ask if we would, however, be judged by them.
They didn't answer. Good sign.
Oh, yeah, the test lasts 8 hours. Uh, huh. 8.....
Good times.
Bright and early.
8:00 am.
For those of you who don't know, the mock boards is a practice test for my actual national board exam. The purpose is to show me "where I am" in the studying process. Yeah.
Our teachers made sure to tell us that they wouldn't grade us on the results..... I made sure to ask if we would, however, be judged by them.
They didn't answer. Good sign.
Oh, yeah, the test lasts 8 hours. Uh, huh. 8.....
Good times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
good luck- I know you'll do great!
Post a Comment