Sunday, January 17, 2010
  • I am four months, minus one week, away from graduation!
  • I'm still scared I might not make it to graduation, despite just having written thought #1.
  • Cody just asked me if it was okay if he made a frozen pizza.....
  • I informed him that he was a big boy and I'm not his mom, so if he was hungry, he should make a pizza.
  • I'm really hungry right now and might grab me some o'that pizza.
  • Taco Bell's new 5 layer burrito is de-lish-us!!!!
  • I'm finished with all of my radiology requirements....for the ENTIRE program!!!
  • I forgot to call Ashley back today, opps!
  • I almost fell going out my own garage door today.
  • I caught myself just in time.
  • I really want to take down every decoration in my house and sell it.
  • I will do that as soon as I graduate!
  • The human skull has 22 bones in it
  • I can't go very long without random anatomy facts racing through my brain.
  • I should do a blog about random dental facts.
  • I really need to give my dogs a bath.
  • Man, has Cody finished making that pizza yet? I'm starving.
  • I probably shouldn't eat pizza at 11:00 at night.
  • I really hope my sister enjoys nursing school.
  • Every time I think about her starting school, I think about when I was starting hygiene and almost start crying.
  • I'm not crying for nostalgic reasons, more like, "Dear God, please don't make me go back there!"
  • I'm sure you will never feel that way though, Amber.... :)

1 comments:

Amber said...

you're funny