Sunday, April 26, 2009
12:14 PM | Posted by
Stacey Stafford |
Edit Post
I am so almost done with this semester of school. I only have two weeks left, and that's counting finals week. For some reason, even though it is so close to being over, it all still seems impossible! I should do fine in all my classes. I have an 85% in my DHY class and I'm worried about that one. I have to have a 75% to pass, cause OTC forgets that they're just a community college, so I'm worried about bombing the final and failing!!! For some reason, it just hasn't hit me that it's almost over, so I'm not even excited yet. I think I'm just so focused on getting through the entire program, that this little break seems insignificant. I need to snap out of this little mood I've been in!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You're doing great- and you are almost half way done. I'm so proud of you!
Post a Comment