Thursday, April 9, 2009
11:53 AM | Posted by
Stacey Stafford |
Edit Post
Today is the 4 year anniversary of my Papa's death. April 9th was the date he was born and the date he died. Papa was an amazing person. He never met a stranger. He had unconditional love for us. Papa was never a healthy person, so he was in and out of hospitals all the time, but he always had a good attitude. He would make jokes to keep everyone from worrying about him. Sometimes I think he would lay awake at night just thinking of the next joke to tell. I still miss him. Sometimes I can't believe he's been gone for four years already. It makes me sad to think of all that he has missed. I know he would have loved to be at my wedding and he would absolutely have fallen in love with Anna. I wish she could have known him. I have so many great memories of Papa. I will always cherish those memories of him. Today I'm going out to place some flowers on his grave and to just remember my grandpa.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I miss Papa too.
Post a Comment