Monday, May 25, 2009
9:17 PM | Posted by
Stacey Stafford |
Edit Post
I really don't have a whole lot to contribute to this blog, but I'll go ahead and give you my thoughts anyway. I haven't been doing too much, just kinda hanging out and taking each day as it comes. I did spend the weekend with an old friend, which was really fun. We went shopping and ate at some nice restaurants, and had a great time. I wish she stilled lived close to me so we could see each other more.
The newest thing in my life is running with my sister. We go each Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I am really starting to love this. I am not one of those people who love to run either. I wasn't even sure that I would ever improve, but we've only gone 5 times and I feel like I've tripled my endurance! Now, that's still not saying alot, because I was pretty bad to start with, but it's an improvement for me! It makes me feel great and relieves a lot of stress. I also enjoy the quality time with my sis! We are looking forward to doing several 5k's this year, which I NEVER thought I would do!
I start back to school next week. Part of me is looking forward to having something to do each day, but part of me is scared too. It's that same old doubt creeping in. I always feel like I won't be able to do something before I start it. We will be seeing patients in clinic every week now and I don't feel ready yet. So wish me luck!
The newest thing in my life is running with my sister. We go each Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I am really starting to love this. I am not one of those people who love to run either. I wasn't even sure that I would ever improve, but we've only gone 5 times and I feel like I've tripled my endurance! Now, that's still not saying alot, because I was pretty bad to start with, but it's an improvement for me! It makes me feel great and relieves a lot of stress. I also enjoy the quality time with my sis! We are looking forward to doing several 5k's this year, which I NEVER thought I would do!
I start back to school next week. Part of me is looking forward to having something to do each day, but part of me is scared too. It's that same old doubt creeping in. I always feel like I won't be able to do something before I start it. We will be seeing patients in clinic every week now and I don't feel ready yet. So wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You won't need luck- you know you already rock at this! :) I love the running too- I thought today that I was starting to feel the goodness coming back instead of the dread. Glad we started- very glad to have you to do it with me. I can't wait to see how far we come by the end of summer!
Post a Comment