Tuesday, July 13, 2010
10:34 PM | Posted by
Stacey Stafford |
Edit Post
I am so excited!! I am finally gonna have my own little bundle of ...BABY!! I've wanted one since I was old enough to understand what a baby was. When asked what I wanted to be when I grew up, my answer was always, "A mommy, just like my mommy." It seems like I've had to wait forever, but it finally has happened. My dream has come true!
I've spent the majority of the last 3 days telling everyone I know (and maybe some I didn't, but let's not talk about that!) that I'm pregnant. I'm only 4 weeks right now, so it's very, very early. I probably should have waited longer to tell people, but I just couldn't hold it in. There is no way that I would have been able to not tell my mom, sister, mother-in-law and sister-in-law, and as long as we're telling that many people, might as well go and tell everybody! So, I did!
Right now being pregnant doesn't feel that different. I haven't been sick yet, so lets hope that continues. I've had a little bit of abdominal cramping, but they say that's normal. The biggest difference I've noticed is that I'm really tired all the time. It's strange though because I'll feel wide awake one minute and so tired I just want to lay my head down on whatever's in front of me the next minute. I also have to pee like every five seconds. So, that's fun. :)
A lot of people have asked if we want a boy or a girl. We really don't care. I used to think that I would definitely want a girl first, but then 4 people really close to me had little boys and they are so sweet. I would definitely take a boy! I would be just as happy with a girl too though. I am already impatient to know what I'm having~ and I still have quite a while before I find out!
My first doctor appointment isn't until July 26th, which seems like a long time to me. I guess they don't feel the need to see me as often as I feel the need to see them! Currently, I'm debating about whether to switch doctors or not. Now's the time if I'm going to, so I need to make up my mind fast!
I still haven't found a job, and now it will be harder than ever! So, please pray that someone will hire me and that we can finally stop worrying over money!!!
I can't wait to see Cody become a daddy~ I know he will be wonderful. He brought me a huge bouquet of flowers the day I told him. He is very excited and already talking about the different hats he will buy for the baby. I also can't wait to see my belly get big! I think most people dread that part, but I've waited for that belly for a long time!!!
So, as I'm sure you've already guessed, this blog is about to become all about "baby". Sorry if it gets boring!
I've spent the majority of the last 3 days telling everyone I know (and maybe some I didn't, but let's not talk about that!) that I'm pregnant. I'm only 4 weeks right now, so it's very, very early. I probably should have waited longer to tell people, but I just couldn't hold it in. There is no way that I would have been able to not tell my mom, sister, mother-in-law and sister-in-law, and as long as we're telling that many people, might as well go and tell everybody! So, I did!
Right now being pregnant doesn't feel that different. I haven't been sick yet, so lets hope that continues. I've had a little bit of abdominal cramping, but they say that's normal. The biggest difference I've noticed is that I'm really tired all the time. It's strange though because I'll feel wide awake one minute and so tired I just want to lay my head down on whatever's in front of me the next minute. I also have to pee like every five seconds. So, that's fun. :)
A lot of people have asked if we want a boy or a girl. We really don't care. I used to think that I would definitely want a girl first, but then 4 people really close to me had little boys and they are so sweet. I would definitely take a boy! I would be just as happy with a girl too though. I am already impatient to know what I'm having~ and I still have quite a while before I find out!
My first doctor appointment isn't until July 26th, which seems like a long time to me. I guess they don't feel the need to see me as often as I feel the need to see them! Currently, I'm debating about whether to switch doctors or not. Now's the time if I'm going to, so I need to make up my mind fast!
I still haven't found a job, and now it will be harder than ever! So, please pray that someone will hire me and that we can finally stop worrying over money!!!
I can't wait to see Cody become a daddy~ I know he will be wonderful. He brought me a huge bouquet of flowers the day I told him. He is very excited and already talking about the different hats he will buy for the baby. I also can't wait to see my belly get big! I think most people dread that part, but I've waited for that belly for a long time!!!
So, as I'm sure you've already guessed, this blog is about to become all about "baby". Sorry if it gets boring!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't wait to see all your pregnancy/baby posts. It won't be boring to me. I'm beyond excited! I can't wait to see your pregnancy glow and get calls from you all the time with details. Congratulations girl!
Btw, I'm still crossing my fingers for a little girl for you. I see a marriage between our children in the future. =)
Boring? I think not! Can't wait to read/hear all about it! I'm so excited for y'all! I'm with ya' on the big belly...i loved mine!;)
Post a Comment