Monday, July 19, 2010
11:22 AM | Posted by
Stacey Stafford |
Edit Post
Well, there's not too much to report here. I feel pretty much the same as I did last week. I'm still peeing every five seconds, so that's still lots of fun.
I think the newest symptom that has astonished me is how fast I get hungry. One second food sounds disgusting and the next second my stomach is eating my backbone!!! I have never felt so hungry all the time! I'm not sure how you keep from gaining too much weight when you're constantly on the verge of starvation!
My sleep has also changed. And by that I mean, that I no longer sleep at night. It seems that my body only accepts sleep during daylight hours. I've tried not taking naps during the day, but I can't keep my eyes open! Cody is probably ready to toss me to the couch cause I toss and turn so much now.
Other than these few issues, I really can't complain. I do get a little sick every once in awhile, but it has not been bad at all. I hope it stays that way!
I guess I kind of thought that I would be ecstatic over being pregnant every minute of every day, but it hasn't really been like that. I mean, I'm very excited about having a baby, don't get me wrong. It's just that every once in awhile, I forget that I'm pregnant. I guess when my belly gets big that will change. But right now, I don't really feel all that different.
Well, I have more to write, but I'm once again so hungry that I have to have food NOW, so I'll update more later!
I think the newest symptom that has astonished me is how fast I get hungry. One second food sounds disgusting and the next second my stomach is eating my backbone!!! I have never felt so hungry all the time! I'm not sure how you keep from gaining too much weight when you're constantly on the verge of starvation!
My sleep has also changed. And by that I mean, that I no longer sleep at night. It seems that my body only accepts sleep during daylight hours. I've tried not taking naps during the day, but I can't keep my eyes open! Cody is probably ready to toss me to the couch cause I toss and turn so much now.
Other than these few issues, I really can't complain. I do get a little sick every once in awhile, but it has not been bad at all. I hope it stays that way!
I guess I kind of thought that I would be ecstatic over being pregnant every minute of every day, but it hasn't really been like that. I mean, I'm very excited about having a baby, don't get me wrong. It's just that every once in awhile, I forget that I'm pregnant. I guess when my belly gets big that will change. But right now, I don't really feel all that different.
Well, I have more to write, but I'm once again so hungry that I have to have food NOW, so I'll update more later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
it begins to get more real when you can feel the baby move around- it's hard to really "get" that you're pregnant before that. Or it was for me. I'm super excited! yea!
Post a Comment