Friday, December 25, 2009
We had a great Christmas this year. Cody and I spent the night in Seymour with his family. It's the first time we had all been able to stay out there together, so a big thanks to mom and dad for watching the dogs for us! We had a lot of fun eating pizza and staying up late. It was a lot of fun hearing Parker (and Melanie, for that matter) wishing for a white Christmas! We played several games of Sequence, where the girls really showed the boys how the game was played! Ok~ that's not quite true....we lost every game, but we had fun! After a great (but short) night's sleep we woke up to the wonderful smells of Melanie's Christmas breakfast casserole. After breakfast it was time to open gifts! It was a lot of fun watching Parker get so excited about all his presents. We got some great gifts, including a beautiful pitcher for me, and a nice cooler for Cody when he goes camping.

After opening gifts with Cody's family we headed to my parent's house for lunch. Mom made a great dinner and we feasted until we couldn't eat anymore. Anna had a great time opening her gifts. We got her a play highchair and pack-n-play for her dolls. I loved seeing her face when she opened it! She also got a doll from Grandma and Grandpa that she could take into the bathtub with her. She was so excited that she had to take a bath in the middle of the day to check it out. We also found out that this particular doll also pees....to Anna's delight!

Christmas was great this year, but I'm sure worn out! For some reason my computer won't let me attach any pictures right now, but I'll try again later! Merry Christmas everyone!

1 comments:

Amber said...

I've been missing your blogs- didn't know you had posted. I have a great picture of Anna hugging your present... we've been playing with it ever since.