Wednesday, December 23, 2009
9:39 PM | Posted by
Stacey Stafford |
Edit Post
I thought I would do a blog about some of my Christmas wishes. Here we go!
1. That we would get a White Christmas (I mean a good white Christmas, not the yucky kind that turns all black in one hour)
2. For my Aunt Mary to get better and be able to have a good Christmas, even if she will be in the hospital.
3. That my brother and Brooke make it down here Christmas day.
4. That my #1 wish doesn't interfere with my # 3 wish :)
5. That someone gets me a nice calender or two....
6. For Parker and Anna to enjoy the gifts we got them.
7. For my Uncle's family to have a safe trip up here and for them to be able to come!
8. For my grandma to have a good Christmas, even though my grandpa can't be here with us.
9. For my grandma to enjoy her Christmas gift from all her grandchildren.
10. I was aiming for ten, but ran out at nine....sorry!
1. That we would get a White Christmas (I mean a good white Christmas, not the yucky kind that turns all black in one hour)
2. For my Aunt Mary to get better and be able to have a good Christmas, even if she will be in the hospital.
3. That my brother and Brooke make it down here Christmas day.
4. That my #1 wish doesn't interfere with my # 3 wish :)
5. That someone gets me a nice calender or two....
6. For Parker and Anna to enjoy the gifts we got them.
7. For my Uncle's family to have a safe trip up here and for them to be able to come!
8. For my grandma to have a good Christmas, even though my grandpa can't be here with us.
9. For my grandma to enjoy her Christmas gift from all her grandchildren.
10. I was aiming for ten, but ran out at nine....sorry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment