Sunday, November 22, 2009
6:53 PM | Posted by
Stacey Stafford |
Edit Post
Well, here we are at the close of yet another semester in Hygiene school. Four down, one to go!! Actually, we aren't completely finished with this semester yet, but almost. I only have one more day in clinic, which is this Tuesday, so that is really exciting! I completed more than enough of my requirements for the semester, so I was very relieved. I only have two oral pathology classes left and then the final, and I am already completely done with my Community class. My main DHY class is almost done too, we just have to give our Case Presentations. My stupid sociology class still has like two weeks, but I worked ahead and am done with all the homework. Since it's an online class I don't have to do anything else except for two tests. I can't wait to be done with everything!
Other than school, life has been pretty boring. Thanksgiving is coming up and we are going to spend some good time with family. I'm excited about Christmas because we've got family coming from Tennessee and Georgia. I haven't seen them in a while and I know we'll have tons of fun. Plus, I won't be in school or working so I'll be able to enjoy them much more.
I'm making some changes on the homefront this month. I've decided that my dogs are completely out of control, and I'm pretty sure that Wrigley feels he is the leader of our little "pack". Soooo, I've decided it's time to dethrone him and take the reins. I am making small and easy adjustments to his comfy life here, and am already seeing results. I no longer allow them on the couch unless I tell them it's okay; I make them sit before getting their food, and I make them wait to go through the door until I walk through. Hopefully all this will make Wrigley realise I am in control and I'm the leader. We'll see....
Other than school, life has been pretty boring. Thanksgiving is coming up and we are going to spend some good time with family. I'm excited about Christmas because we've got family coming from Tennessee and Georgia. I haven't seen them in a while and I know we'll have tons of fun. Plus, I won't be in school or working so I'll be able to enjoy them much more.
I'm making some changes on the homefront this month. I've decided that my dogs are completely out of control, and I'm pretty sure that Wrigley feels he is the leader of our little "pack". Soooo, I've decided it's time to dethrone him and take the reins. I am making small and easy adjustments to his comfy life here, and am already seeing results. I no longer allow them on the couch unless I tell them it's okay; I make them sit before getting their food, and I make them wait to go through the door until I walk through. Hopefully all this will make Wrigley realise I am in control and I'm the leader. We'll see....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
good luck with your new rules ;)
Pack walk...
I haven't taken them on a pack walk yet, but am planning on it soon!
Post a Comment