Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Well, it's week 8 in my semester and for those of you who haven't been in school for awhile that means....midterms! It also means that I only have 8 more weeks left in this semester! I've been really busy studying for our regular classes as well as studying for the 4 board examinations we will take in March and April for our license. I'm really getting excited about graduation, but it also still seems like it's a long way off. But, we're trudging along! One day I will write a blog about my graduation day!

My poor little puppy, Wrigley, had a rough day on Saturday. He was bitten by another dog that was staying with our neighbors. The dog had dug a small hole underneath our fence and Wrigley stuck his nose in the hole and was bitten! He was covered in blood and crying like crazy. Poor little guy, I think he finally realized that he's not a big tough dog! He had two big gashes~ one on his nose and the other on the side of his mouth. He's doing well, but still a little traumatized! I swear he wouldn't leave my lap for like 3 days!

Not much else has been going on here, so there's not too much to write about. I'm going to Tan-Tar-A this weekend, so maybe I'll have more to write then.

0 comments: