Monday, August 24, 2009
Well, I have started back to school. Sigh. I'm not really sure what happened to the last few months! It seems like yesterday I was worrying about my summer semester and thinking I would never make it through, and here I am only two semesters away from graduation!

At the risk of sounding like my school-crazy sister :) I think I might actually really like my classes this semester. I am taking Sociology, Community Dental Health, Oral Pathology and my regular Dental Hygiene class. Most of these classes are online, so I'm not really in class very much, so maybe that's why I like them so much!

This semester we are going to be mentors to the 1st year hygiene class and the assisting class. This is a little strange to me, I'm not exactly used to giving other people advice! I'm excited about it though. I didn't have a very good mentor in my first year of hygiene school, so I'm really taking it serious and want to help as much as I can.

I've decided to try and post an update on my school every month until graduation, I know you all will really look forward to reading all about dental health! I'm really doing this more to document my experience for myself, and what better way to do this than on my blog!

1 comments:

Amber said...

ok its true I love school but those classes sound terrible. Just sayin.