Wednesday, August 5, 2009
10:29 AM | Posted by
Stacey Stafford |
Edit Post
So I started this 1000 piece puzzle and now I hate it with every fiber of my being but I can't just quit mid-puzzle.
I would really like to refinish my table since I have so much extry time on me hands this summer....but my stupid unfinshed puzzle that I can't quit mid-puzzle is all over it...sigh
I watched my cute little niece the other day and while taking a bath she asked me to put her in a "pretend time-out" and then pretended to cry... silly girl
A friend was coming over to visit while I watched Anna, and when I told Anna she was coming she said, "But what if she doesn't like my hair?"
I only have 15 days left until I start back to school
I think I have to go camping (well camping with a decked out fifth-wheel) in November with my in-laws
I hate camping
I wish I could clean faster than my husband/dogs can destroy
Cody is going out of town tonight and I'm scared to stay by myself
I'm going to try to be a big girl and tough it out, but may make a late night trip to Mom and Dad's
Stop judging me!
My best friend Ashley finds out what she's having today and I'm super excited...so call me back Ashley!
I only have two semesters of school left...
It still seems like forever
It's 10:40 am and I got up about 20 mins ago and am already thinking of taking a nap
Again...stop judging me!
That's all.
I would really like to refinish my table since I have so much extry time on me hands this summer....but my stupid unfinshed puzzle that I can't quit mid-puzzle is all over it...sigh
I watched my cute little niece the other day and while taking a bath she asked me to put her in a "pretend time-out" and then pretended to cry... silly girl
A friend was coming over to visit while I watched Anna, and when I told Anna she was coming she said, "But what if she doesn't like my hair?"
I only have 15 days left until I start back to school
I think I have to go camping (well camping with a decked out fifth-wheel) in November with my in-laws
I hate camping
I wish I could clean faster than my husband/dogs can destroy
Cody is going out of town tonight and I'm scared to stay by myself
I'm going to try to be a big girl and tough it out, but may make a late night trip to Mom and Dad's
Stop judging me!
My best friend Ashley finds out what she's having today and I'm super excited...so call me back Ashley!
I only have two semesters of school left...
It still seems like forever
It's 10:40 am and I got up about 20 mins ago and am already thinking of taking a nap
Again...stop judging me!
That's all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Anna just told me she went to the "Old McDonald Cock-a-Doo" store. Silly girl.
I love puzzles- wish I had a hidden place in my house where baby hands couldn't destroy it.
You can come stay here if you want- with no judgement!
I like random blogs.
Post a Comment