Friday, February 10, 2012
My goodness, where have these past 11 months gone? I just simply can not believe that my little baby is going to be a year old soon. But the calendar tells me it's true!

You have changed so much these past few weeks. Every day you become more of your own little person. I enjoy every day with you; the challenges of mommyhood are getting less and the joys are multiplying tenfold! You are such a sweetie and are becoming quite affectionate. You love to give hugs and kisses (though, these more often than not include quite a bit of your teeth!) and you smile and wave to those you love.

You also started playing peek-a-boo this month. Its so freaking cute to watch you pull up a little blanket over your head and then pull it off with a huge smile! You don't always get your face covered, but it's not for a lack of trying!

You are a good little sleeper still, unless you're sick. This month you've had a horrible cough and it's been keeping you (and me) up a lot. I think you're finally over it, so hopefully there's some good nights of sleep in our future. You normally go to sleep between 7-7:30pm and get up around 6-7am. You still only nap for around 45 minutes, sometimes I'm lucky enough to get an hour. You take two naps a day.

You are in a size 4 diaper, and we found out you are allergic to Huggies, so Pampers it is! You wear 12-18 month clothing now, but most 18 month stuff is too long.

You eat...a lot :) You have always been a good little eater, I hope this continues as you get older. This coming month we are going to stop formula and bottles. I'm so ready to not have the expense of formula, but I will be sad to put away all your bottles :( I'm sure I will shed a few tears that day. We will be working on using only sippy cups and giving you whole milk. I think you will do just fine with this. You still eat pretty much anything we give you. We are now all sitting at the dining room table and eating as a family. I give you bites of whatever Daddy and I are eating and then give you your bottle afterwards.

I'm still planning your birthday party, and getting very excited for that big day.

As always, we love you and always will. No matter what!

0 comments: