Saturday, January 17, 2009
9:37 PM | Posted by
Stacey Stafford |
Edit Post
So I was informed today by Ashley :) that I had not blogged in quite some time. It's just that I've started back to school now, and I have no personal life anymore. Sooo, since I have nothing else to blog about you have to hear about school.
I started back on Monday and by Wednesday at 9:00 am I was taking my first test of the semester. Yep, my life is fun right about now. The test did go very well; I got a 100% on it, and it was an important test! I am taking a lot of hours this semester (around 17 I think) so I am going to be overwhelmed for awhile, but I'm loving it! I think a part of me was a little afraid that I would get into this program and hate it. Last semester I had so much going on, I wasn't really able to enjoy it. Plus, we really hadn't made it into the good stuff yet. This semester we are really getting started practicing our instrumentation- which is a ton of fun. It's amazing how much you can see in a little tiny mouth! I'm actually excited to go to clinic! And that is a truly amazing statement from me, because I'm not like Amber who could say that about EVERY class. Love ya, sis :). So, anyway, I'm enjoying this semester so far and I'm not getting panicky...yet. I'm not sure that that won't hit me eventually. Most of my class is having small panic attacks on a daily basis, but I'm calm, cool, and collected. I've either learned how to control my stress level, or the Xanax is working. You choose which to believe, me.... I like the first choice :).
Other than school, I haven't done much. I did finally get my bird feeders set up and I finally had some birds come to it! I was super excited to see two, TWO, cardinals! I've also been visited by a squirrel, which is okay with me as long as he doesn't eat my feeders! He was trying so hard to get on my feeders that I felt sorry for him (afterall, I'm sure he's starving) and I decided to set him up a little feeder too. I just got a little plastic bowl and nailed it to the deck. I'm sure he'll eat it to pieces, but maybe he won't mess with my feeders! I also hammered my finger a couple times while I was putting it up so that squirrel better appreciate my efforts! My finger still hurts too!
Well, that's pretty much me. I have to go and finish my homework so I can play tomorrow.
I started back on Monday and by Wednesday at 9:00 am I was taking my first test of the semester. Yep, my life is fun right about now. The test did go very well; I got a 100% on it, and it was an important test! I am taking a lot of hours this semester (around 17 I think) so I am going to be overwhelmed for awhile, but I'm loving it! I think a part of me was a little afraid that I would get into this program and hate it. Last semester I had so much going on, I wasn't really able to enjoy it. Plus, we really hadn't made it into the good stuff yet. This semester we are really getting started practicing our instrumentation- which is a ton of fun. It's amazing how much you can see in a little tiny mouth! I'm actually excited to go to clinic! And that is a truly amazing statement from me, because I'm not like Amber who could say that about EVERY class. Love ya, sis :). So, anyway, I'm enjoying this semester so far and I'm not getting panicky...yet. I'm not sure that that won't hit me eventually. Most of my class is having small panic attacks on a daily basis, but I'm calm, cool, and collected. I've either learned how to control my stress level, or the Xanax is working. You choose which to believe, me.... I like the first choice :).
Other than school, I haven't done much. I did finally get my bird feeders set up and I finally had some birds come to it! I was super excited to see two, TWO, cardinals! I've also been visited by a squirrel, which is okay with me as long as he doesn't eat my feeders! He was trying so hard to get on my feeders that I felt sorry for him (afterall, I'm sure he's starving) and I decided to set him up a little feeder too. I just got a little plastic bowl and nailed it to the deck. I'm sure he'll eat it to pieces, but maybe he won't mess with my feeders! I also hammered my finger a couple times while I was putting it up so that squirrel better appreciate my efforts! My finger still hurts too!
Well, that's pretty much me. I have to go and finish my homework so I can play tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am panicking. I wish a certain someone had advised me to take this class in two separate classes. Oh wait- that is what you said. Crap, now I have no one to blame it on but me. Or Adam. He's usually good for a blame. (:
Yah! I'm so glad your class is going well. Who ever heard of a test on the second day? And you aced it! Awesome!
Post a Comment