Tuesday, December 20, 2011
8:21 PM | Posted by
Stacey Stafford |
Edit Post
I am so stinkin excited about this Christmas! I almost feel like a little girl eagerly awaiting the big day. I just can't wait to see Katelyn surrounded by all her gifts, even if she doesn't really understand what it all means. I am also really excited because Cody and I are exchanging gifts with each other for the first time in several years! This was, unfortunately, something that was eliminated from our budget and it has been sorely missed. I'm excited to see Cody's face when he opens his present.
I'm sure sometime next week this blog will be inundated with Christmas pictures, so stay tuned!
I'm sure sometime next week this blog will be inundated with Christmas pictures, so stay tuned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
and the pictures are where?
Post a Comment